Pearl and Stone Necklace in Lapis Lazuli
30 Days Returns
Introducing our Pearl and Stone Necklace in Lapis Lazuli—a captivating blend of deep blue Lapis Lazuli beads, a graceful baroque pearl, and an aventurine pendant. Elevate your style with this finely crafted necklace, where the rich tones of Lapis Lazuli meet the lustrous pearl and the subtle elegance of aventurine
- Length: 16"
- Lapis Lazuli Stone Size: 5 mm
- Pearl Size: 18 mm
- Aventurine Pendant Size: 18 mm
- Dipped in a heavy plating of 24K Gold
- Handcrafted in Mexico
24K Gold Plating
- Not to be confused with regular gold plating, ours is a thick layer of 24K solid gold, meaning it will last longer, is waterproof, and tarnish free. You get the look and feel of luxury - without the luxury price point.
- We use freshwater cultured pearls that are each hand selected for our pieces. These pearls are grown in freshwater mussels, which makes them just as rare as they are beautiful. Pearls have intense luster and shine to them, but they are sensitive in nature. So don’t forget to treat them with the right care.
- Aventurine, a captivating stone known for its lush green color and sparkling inclusions, holds a dual significance of aesthetic appeal and positive attributes. With properties believed to promote luck, emotional healing, and prosperity, Aventurine's alluring charm and meaningful benefits make it a treasured choice for jewelry that encapsulates both beauty and positivity.
- We use genuine Lapis Lazuli stones in our pieces. Lapis is famous for its deep blue color and the natural flecks of gold that often appear within it, giving it a luxurious appearance. This semi-precious gemstone has been highly prized for centuries, and is often associated with wisdom, truth, and royalty – made to make us all feel like queens.
- MFmerle f.Verified BuyerReviewingTurquoise Beaded NecklaceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoturquoise necklace
- JWJane W.Verified BuyerReviewingOpal Beaded NecklaceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoA wonderful piece to own
I love chokers and I also love color. My favorite color is periwinkle blue. This necklace seems to change from blue to periwinkle which makes it so interesting to look at. It can be born with any color and with additional necklaces of any variety. I am delighted that I own this unique piece of jewelry.